PCM- Minimum Protection Package
Includes Partial Coverage for Collision up to the vehicles’ deductible of $2,000.00 and Third-Party Damage up to $10,000.00. This coverage is mandatory.
SLI- Supplementary Liability Coverage
Covers all 3rd Party liability protection up to $10,000.00. Charges will be billed to the client and reimbursed once the claim has been processed. Mandatory for clients that waiver the PCM coverage by presenting a major credit card, therefore extending said insurance.
ILP- Increased Liability Protection
Increases 3rd Party liability protection (PCM and SLI) up to $300,000.00 per incident.
DDW- Deductible Damage Waiver- Tires and Windshield
Covers the $2,000.00 deductible charge in case of a collision. Protection includes tires, rims, and windshield damage.
SDW- Super Deductible Damage Waiver
Replaces DDW coverage. Includes all items in the DDW package. In addition, it provides coverage in cases of collision against a fixed object, hit-and-run, and rollover accidents.
ERA- Emergency Roadside Assistance
Key Services (lost or locked in car), Towing cost, tire change (does not include the tire or damages), Jump-starts, and gas services. These will be provided at no cost.
PPC- Personal Protection Coverage
Covers medical expenses up to $1,000.00 per passenger and life insurance of $25,000.00 for the driver as well as $10,000.00 for each passenger. Covers personal items such as luggage, clothes, and alike up to $500.00 per passenger. (All electronic devices and jewelry are excluded). Coverage is valid as long as the client presents a formal claim to the local authorities within 24 hours of the accident. .It also includes medical expenses due to traffic accidents with the rented vehicle during the time period stated in the contract. Cliente must present the police report and the collision bill in order to request the reimbursement.
ETS – Emergency Travel Service
Offers arrangement and payment of all transportation needs for medical assistance, including your destination country.
CCA – Complete Insurance Coverage
- Contact the Transit Authority, explain that the car is rented request a police agent to fill the police section.
- Emergency number 104 o 511-7205, 511-9313
- Never accept responsability of the collision or any other arrangement othe than the police report. Only the owner of the vehicle can sing an agreement.
- Call Dollar Rent a Car immediately to report the collision and report if you need assistance (ambulance), phone numbers are in the rental jacket.
- Take photos of the accident and damage to the car, If it is a minor collision, the cars should be removed to avoid traffic clogging.